STARTER AND ALTERNATOR REPLACEMENTS
Starting your car should be easy, but issues can arise from time to time. Fully functional components such as the alternator, battery, and starter are vital to your vehicle starting and running safely and reliably. At Sun Devil Auto, we are committed to providing you with expert auto repair advice and services.
If you have trouble getting your vehicle to start, contact Sun Devil Auto for an inspection and any necessary repairs. Our certified technicians are highly experienced and will handle your starter and alternator repairs using state-of-the-art tools to restore your vehicle’s proper function.
Possible Signs of a Bad Starter Include:
- Headlights, taillights and lights on the dash come on, but vehicle does not start
- Engine makes a grinding noise when turning over
- Hear a single clicking sound when turning on your car, but the engine does not start
You may be able to get your vehicle running after retrying for several minutes. However, you should have your starter replaced as soon as possible to prevent additional and often unnecessary repairs.
Possible Signs of a Bad Alternator Include:
- Battery or alternator symbol is on
- Voltage gauge on the dash reads low
- No power, but clicking noise occurs when the key is turned in the ignition
A bad alternator cannot replenish the power needed by the battery, but it will drain it. So it is important to check the overall condition of your vehicle after replacement.