Here’s What We’re Doing Differently
We are following Social Distancing protocol per recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The health and safety of our customers has always come first, and we have implemented procedures to help keep our promise:
- Our lobbies are open and are set up to observe social distancing.
- Common areas are being disinfected frequently.
- Covering steering wheels, seats, gear shifts, & dashboards.
- Requiring Technicians to wear gloves at all times.
- Assuring employees who are ill stay home.
- Providing vehicle pick-up & delivery for at risk customers (subject to availability).
All employees interacting with customers will wear masks. We encourage our customers to wear them as well.
We apologize, at this time we are unable to provide coffee service or magazines in our waiting areas.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Together, we will get through this.
Stay at Home Auto Repair
We also understand that not everyone is able to leave their home due to certain risks. We want to help alleviate those concerns; during these unprecedented times we’re offering a special vehicle pick-up and delivery for our senior customers and those with compromised immune systems (subject to limitations and availability, call for details).
To ensure a smooth and prompt experience, we urge our customers to make appointments to schedule services at any of our valley-wide locations online or by phone.