DIESEL SERVICE AND REPAIR
Whether you drive a family car or a work truck as part of a company fleet, your diesel engine needs the right service to keep performing. At Sun Devil Auto, we understand the unique aspects of working on diesel engines, including the latest computerized models. Our specialized technicians know diesels inside and out, enabling them to provide top-of-the-line service. We equip our diesel-ready service centers with a full range of specialized equipment, from appropriately sized lifts to cutting-edge digital diagnostics.
From routine maintenance to major repairs, our skilled professionals understand what it takes to provide high-quality diesel service. Stop in at one of our service centers or give us a call to learn more about our full range of diesel services.
Signs Your Diesel Truck Needs Repairs
When it comes to diesel vehicles, prevention is often the best cure. Some types of car trouble announce themselves with early symptoms. Seeing a repair professional right away can minimize the damage and keep repair costs down. Addressing the following red flags immediately is a good way to keep your automobile in great working condition:
- Engine oil inside the cooling system
- Exhaust system generating white smoke
- Poor running with cold engine
- Engine oil is 15°F above coolant temps
- Coolant leakage
- Hard starts
- General loss of performance
- Increased fuel usage
DIESEL REPAIR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Transmission and Clutch – We offer scheduled inspections and servicing of your transmission to help your transmission work at its absolute best for a longer period of time. Additionally, we offer a full range of repair services, including overhauls and replacements.
- Diesel Injector: Because a diesel injector operates inside the cylinder, it is subject to increased wear due to the heat and pressure. We provide quality maintenance and repair, as well as replacements.
- Common Rail Injection Systems – Common rail systems present a modern upgrade that provides precise and targeted fuel delivery, improving performance and fuel efficiency. Our technicians’ proficiency with this system allows them to perform a full range of diagnostics, repairs, and replacements for your Common Rail Injection system.
- Injection Pumps – Whether you have an older crankshaft-driven pump or an updated system that regulates pumps electronically, we provide maintenance services, repairs, and replacements as needed.
- Electrical Systems – We have the right tools and skills to locate and troubleshoot even the most difficult issues with any part of your engine’s complex electrical system.
- Engine Replacement/Overhaul – Sleeved engines can be repaired easily for mileage failure. When you need to replace your diesel engine, we can source the right engine for your vehicle and perform the replacement seamlessly.
- Diagnostics and Upgrades – We use our experience in tandem with our sophisticated computerized diagnostic tools to figure out the best way to get your diesel truck or car performing at the top of its potential. Let us know how we can help you with your diesel engine.