Here at Sun Devil Auto, we have the team of technicians you need to get the most potential out of your vehicle. We have 19 locations in Arizona to keep your car running smoothly. If you're in the Mesa-Gilbert area, we have a service center to serve you. Store manager Anthony Guana and his staff of technicians are here to make sure you get your car back on the road running better than you thought it could.
We decided to ask Anthony some questions, so that you have the opportunity to get to know Anthony and why he loves working for Sun Devil Auto:
1. How long have you been in the automotive repair industry?
I’ve been in the industry for nearly 13 years.
2. How did you get your start?
My brother has been a mechanic his whole life and he is the one that really got me started.
3. What’s your favorite auto repair to complete?
I love the way my car runs after a good tune-up. New plugs, wires, a fuel filter, and a fuel system cleaning make it feel new again!
4. What’s your favorite type of vehicle to make repairs on?
Anytime a car with some power comes in, I can't help but get excited.
5. What are the qualities a Sun Devil Auto technician possesses?
It's hard to put a price on knowledge and experience.
6. What type of training do your technicians need to complete? What’s included in this training?
Most of our training is hands-on, but I see as many technicians with ASE certifications. There is another level of technical training they need to study, but an ASE certification certainly puts them amongst the best in the industry.
7. What’s the most commonly asked question you get about automotive repair?
Besides the "how much?" and "how long?" we hear prior to authorization of a repair, some people wonder if it is even possible to complete a repair. Of course, we can fix it! That's what we do!
8. If you could dismiss one myth about automotive maintenance/repair, what would that be?
In this industry, there is a common misconception that some auto shops can be untrustworthy. Although we are a business, I truly enjoy helping people with their vehicle troubles and I think that's the same for everyone at Sun Devil Auto.
9. What is your favorite part of the job? Your favorite part about working for Sun Devil Auto?
I've have had the opportunity to meet so many great people and build so many great relationships. From co-workers to customers, I've built relationships that will last a lifetime!
10. What’s the number one tip you would provide to car owners about maintaining their vehicle?
The key to maintaining your vehicle is doing maintenance. Preventative maintenance will save you from costly repairs and keep you on the road longer. I'm a huge believer that the better you treat your car, the better your car will treat you!
Anthony and his team of technicians at our Mesa-Gilbert service center are ready to keep your vehicle regularly maintained. They will work to make sure you can stay out on the road instead of in the shop with costly repairs. Set up your appointment by calling (480) 890-0933 or stopping by our shop on West Baseline in Mesa.