At Sun Devil Auto, we are proud to offer residents of Arizona access to quality auto technicians with our 20 conveniently located shops. We believe that your vehicle should run smoothly no matter how old it is. With the right maintenance and care, we are confident that we can keep your vehicle on the road long enough to make it more than worth your investment. With 20 shops, we are never far from where you live. If you need our help quickly, you’ll find a Sun Devil Auto location somewhere close to you.
Our Chandler Store Manager, Jeremy Wingerter, leads a team of ASE-Certified technicians that are experienced and highly skilled at working with all types of vehicles. Their dedication to customers is what keeps us in business and ensures our customers know that they get honest, quality service and work from us. We want you to trust your store manager, so we’ve asked Jeremy to answer a few questions about himself. Rest assured that he can handle any problem you throw his way.
1. How long have you been in the automotive repair industry?
2. How did you get your start?
I started in a volunteer program at a moving-truck rental company at the age of 15. I washed and maintained the trucks.
3. What’s your favorite auto repair to complete?
Shocks and struts.
4. What’s your favorite type of vehicle to make repairs on?
Chevrolet because the parts are always available.
5. What are qualities a Sun Devil Auto technician possesses?
Knowledge of all years, makes and models of vehicles.
6. What type of training do your technicians need to complete?
They need to be ASE Certified.
7. What the most commonly asked question you get about automotive repair?
What’s the price?
8. If you could dismiss one myth about automotive maintenance/repair, what would that be?
That to keep your warranty valid, you have to do your maintenance at the dealership. This is not true.
9. What is your favorite part of the job? Your favorite part of working for Sun Devil Auto?
Getting to meet all the wonderful people that come to Sun Devil Auto. The company isn’t a corporation, and instead is a family-owned and -operated business where all employees and customers are treated like family.
10. What’s the number one tip you would provide to car owners about maintaining their vehicles?
Make sure all fluids are changed on a regularly scheduled basis.
Choose Sun Devil Auto
We believe in exceptional customer service and quality work that keeps your vehicle on the road and minimizes your inconvenience. Give us a call today at 480-568-7476 or stop by to schedule your maintenance appointment.